Monday 16 November 2009

Blackpool on thup


Lately me anth wife have been spending quite a bit of time in the Blackpool area .Now as a lad I spent quite a few years living by the sea and the chance to wif a bit of sea air seems to be gerrin stronger as I get older .Blackpool was deemed a bit of a dump a few years back but on our last few visits its been notacable how grand the prom is becoming as tha can see fromth photo .GRASS on the prom and the new walkway make fer a relaxing walk indeed me anth wife have stared walking south of late on the sands allth way to St Annes .




By 2012 the next big step onth regeneration and modernization  (doing up ) will see the introduction of new trams ( artists picture above  )  along the golden mile ,all this makes me wonder what Blackpool will do next to pull in the punters and will it be the same as it was for me and thee in years too come .

No comments: