Tuesday 24 March 2009

Bugger off an let me sleep


 I am one of the nocturnal breed of night workers whos world is back to front a world where my night is your day where my dinner is your breakfast where you have a  breakfast bowlI have  my can of beer .Now I tend to go to bed of a morning then gerrup and couple of hours later and being the gradley hubby I am tend to do the housework ,make teas fert wife fer when she comes home of an evening and genaraly  muck about onth  tinternet .

I then go back to bed around late  afternoon to catch up on some Zs .Why then is it hard fer folk to wonder why when I attach a note to the front door ---DO NOT KNOCK NIGHT WORKER SLEEPING --that when they do it I go BLOODY BALISTIC  as  they always DO KNOCK just as I start to  get to sleep --What is it some folks dont get about us lot as works neets -apart from pimps and burglars as it was once said to me 

No comments: