Monday 23 March 2009

Dunt Shopping get you vexed


As I usually do on a Monday to try and get be tiered for me afternoon kip before the first night shift of the week I walked into Accrington town center and to one place in particular where I get little bits and bobs for me works packin (Packed lunch to you posh types)

Now the bits I get are usually Crisps,bits of cakes etc which never come to over a couple of quid .So with goods in hand I set off for the check out .

Now why oh why does this keep happening to me .A gent was wanting to purchase a small toy for his lad BUT the damm thing wouldn't scan at the till .The checkout operator then belled for a supervisor ---so we waited & waited------ & WAITED my patience snapped so I moved to the next till where a gent was finishing having his goods put thought then as the bill came to £4 the guy gets a debit card out ---FOR FOUR QUID---Then the card machine takes for ever to authorize so they start campin --(Lancky speek for chatting----Yeah the wife thought it had summert to do wi a tent an all ) and campin and campin .Finally the till opens I get there and pay for my stuff wi CASH ------so much bloody quicker ----pass us a blood pressure tab --am going fer a lie down

No comments: