Wednesday 25 March 2009

Its Grim up north --Is it cocker


It always amazes me as them who live south of that Watford Gap place think the north and more particularly Lancashire is still all Smokey Mills ,Flat caps and ferret racing etc etc .By heck that lot need teaching sommert .I have traveled all over the place in my life time but am forever amazed at the BEAUTY of the countryside in our fine owd county .Last Sunday me anth wife we stunned again when we went on a walk around ENTWISTLE RESSA nr DARWEN that wer recommended by a mate of hers .
Now all the photos I took that day are on mi other website LANCASHIRE RE-UNITED but have a butchers at this one you southern softies an tell me now its GRIM UP NORTH

1 comment:

Steamer said...

A similar situation exists here in New zealand, except that here the southerners are the good guys.
you know the saying Southerners think england begins south of Watford, here the saying goes Aucklanders believe NZ starts north of the bombay hills.
I find this hilarious having lived in both countries.
so there's nowt much different whichever hemispere you live in.
Syd.