Monday 23 March 2009

Why do I bloody bother


Now I am not usually a moaning bugger BUT lately I seem to have joined the ranks of the VICTOR MELDREW ---I don't believe it club .Some time ago about 6 weeks infact we got a snotty letter fromth local council (HYNDBURN ) sayin as they are having problems eccsesing the back streets with there bloody big wagons unless more conciderate parking were applyed in our street they would be making us put our bins in the front street .
Point one why are all of us int street being tared with the same brush
Point 2 why send new bigger wagons down such narrow streets when you know darned well you have trouble gerrin the old uns down inth first place.

So much did this letter get me goat I went down to see the bloody council but these days they hide cowering or is it laughing at us behind a phone you use from a reception area --press 1 for complaints --press 2 for I am on me brew and couldn't care less Press 3 while we have a laugh at you , press 4 cos we re getting paid to sit on our butts and don't care what you want

Finally I got though to someone after using my nouse and some contacts I have and had a conversation over the phone about said matter then pointed out the parking in our area that is getting worse as more people park there 2-3 cars per family or big work vans which these Victorian narrow streets were not meant for and then state of our streets road surface which has been patched more times that a aging celebs plastic surgery .

Now with the hard winters frost,snow and ice that has got under it its gerring worse .
I was assured I think some one would get of his big fat arse and come and have a look .As I was promised the police would about illegal parking around the area .
As I said its now 6 weeks since I did all this and not ONE person has been anywhere near ---I DON'T BELIEVE IT -----or in todays world maybe I should

No comments: